Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default DAMN the EPA

On Apr 10, 4:00*pm, "ChairMan" wrote:
,
AZ Nomad spewed forth:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:54:28 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
I just tried to buy my goto weed killer, MSMA today to kill Johnson
and especially Dallisgrass.
Can't find it anywhere and am told the EPA stopped the manufacturing
at the end of Dec 09.
I even asked the Spectricide rep what to use in its place and he
said there wasn't anything.
SO if you use it, find it and stock up. I still have some Double
dursban g
Thank god for online sales, found it online in Georgia, a little
pricey, $76 for a gallon+shipping
DAMN THE EPA

Yeah, I really driving through towns with mutant children with puss
oozing out of their eyes.

WTF are you talking about?
Do you have anything but your stupid ass opinion to back your claim?
Didn't think so

No wonder our well once used for drinking water and all other potable
purpose is now unusable!
Too many neighbours buying god knows what and spreading it willy-nilly
(even on windy days!!!) on their so called lawns and shrubs!

In the local city there is a well known intersection on which there
are, five restaurants and food take outs and a supermarket, where
every year the pathetic little strips of grass are gradually covered
with those signs, that say, things such as; "Treated with XYZ" and
"Do not let your pets or children play on this area". Also "Wash your
hands ...... etc.". Mean while traffic is swirling by stirring up the
dust/mud which then goes everywhere. And into the food joints.

Seems like the moment someone sees a gnat or a beetle, they reach for
a spray can.
Of course eventually that poison will/has, get down in the soil and
kill worms and other natural organisms! Then nothing much will grow
and people will be adding fertilizers ................. And so it goes
until everything is artificial and we are beholden to the chemical
companies because nothing will grow except their 'Genetically
modified' plants and crops.
As Shakespeare said 'Lord; what fools these mortals be'!

And then there are the insect varieties that have or are becoming
resistant to the chemicals (the strongest, most immune, and therfore
able to survive and continue). Super bugs; they don't just exist on
the children's Teletoon channel!

BTW The water in said well has also been getting gradually more acid
during the last 50 years due to industrial pollution from the
heartland of North America; the prevailing winds here blow from that
direction. It's also making the ocean (The Atlantic Ocean a quarter of
a mile away here) more acidic also. Due to burning stuff like coal and
petroleum.

And don't talk about the increasing human world population either!