Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson[_3_] Don Phillipson[_3_] is offline

Default Low-friction track for sliding 60lb box about 3 feet.

"VM" wrote in message

I've got to figure out an easy way to slide a box/enclosure weighing
about 60lbs. Got to move about 3 feet, and the box itself is about
3feet long, so I'd need at least 6feet of track. I was thinking about
sliders that they use for glass doors, but I'm not sure if there are
mounting constraints or if they'll support the weight. And I'd need
to find a vendor. Ideas?

Why not mount it on an appliance trolley, as used under
kitchen stoves to roll them forward for cleaning?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs