Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Responsible millionaires for higher taxes

On Apr 11, 12:38*am, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us

I remember reading that if all the present wealth was redistributed evenly,
it would all be back in the hands of the original owners in a few years.

===========
That's the claim, but I doubt it. *

To be sure the money/wealth would again be quickly concentrated
into a few hands, but most likely these would be different hands.

Unka George *(George McDuffee)

I think the claim may be right on. It isn't so much that those with
wealth are so good at gaining wealth. But most of those that had
little money before, would do the same things that caused them to have
little money. Money would be spent with abandon by many of the
population, so gaining wealth would be relatively easy.

I agree that among the wealthy, there would be some new faces. But
Warren Buffet would still be one of the wealthy.

Dan