Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Do you use any computer based tool for doing project layout?

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
On 4/10/2010 9:05 PM, LDosser wrote:
"Morris Dovey" wrote in message

Sorry, but after spending more than a half-century developing software
(link in sig),

I'll see your Spectra 70/45 and raise you an RCA 501 and 301. )

You win - besides, the 70/45 was just a thin film approximation to a
360/30 (same instruction set and I/O devices, but had a sexier front
panel)

Operating that 501 was like playing an organ ...

When we got the 70/45s I went to supervision. All the fun had been taken out
of operation.

Half decent pic he

http://archive.computerhistory.org/r...6273.fc.lg.jpg

Might even be me in the photo - wore a suit just like that. )