Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default DAMN the EPA

In article ,
"JimT" wrote:

"ChairMan" wrote in message
.. .
In ,
AZ Nomad spewed forth:
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:54:28 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
I just tried to buy my goto weed killer, MSMA today to kill Johnson
and especially Dallisgrass.
Can't find it anywhere and am told the EPA stopped the manufacturing
at the end of Dec 09.
I even asked the Spectricide rep what to use in its place and he
said there wasn't anything.
SO if you use it, find it and stock up. I still have some Double
dursban g
Thank god for online sales, found it online in Georgia, a little
pricey, $76 for a gallon+shipping
DAMN THE EPA
Yeah, I really driving through towns with mutant children with puss
oozing out of their eyes.

WTF are you talking about?
Do you have anything but your stupid ass opinion to back your claim?
Didn't think so

The first one calling people names is almost always wrong. Lack of self
control. :^)

The one that brings in the over-the-top reference invloving children
loses. WAY too easy to just have everything for the children.

--
I get off on '57 Chevys
I get off on screamin' guitars