Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default Bahwahhhhh

"JimT" wrote in message
net...

"Sanity" wrote in message

"JimT" wrote in message

Take, for example, the cement the OP purchased. Assuming he did not tell
the contractor which cement to use, the contractor would be responsible
for the cement. He relied entirely on the contractor's expertise (I
obviously don't know if this is true. This is just for example). My
question to you is: Why doesn't he pursue the contractor? Or for that
matter, the cement mfg? Maybe the store where the cement was purchased?
****, let's put them all on there. LOL

Again, you're an idiot that doesn't read anything but jumps to
conclusions. If you read my postings, which obviously you didn't, when
the cement arrived it came with all the certifications. It met or
exceeded all standards required. You also didn't read that I and my
family have been in the construction business for many years and know
what we're talking about. You also didn't read that I was willing to fly
in one of our engineers from NY to take a core sample, have it analyzed
to prove that it met the criteria. Yes, it would have cost me more to
prove that I'm right but I would have still will win.
Now unless you've read all the postings, stop making assumptions and get
on with something you know a lot about, like nothing.

Your jumping to conclusions again.

The mfg can too.

Really dude...get a grip. You may want to lay off ng awhile.

Why don't you just grow up? I don't know your age but I have grandchildren
older than you. I know that because the younger ones act as stupidly as you
do.