Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default Bahwahhhhh

"JimT" wrote in message

Take, for example, the cement the OP purchased. Assuming he did not tell
the contractor which cement to use, the contractor would be responsible
for the cement. He relied entirely on the contractor's expertise (I
obviously don't know if this is true. This is just for example). My
question to you is: Why doesn't he pursue the contractor? Or for that
matter, the cement mfg? Maybe the store where the cement was purchased?
****, let's put them all on there. LOL

Again, you're an idiot that doesn't read anything but jumps to conclusions.
If you read my postings, which obviously you didn't, when the cement arrived
it came with all the certifications. It met or exceeded all standards
required. You also didn't read that I and my family have been in the
construction business for many years and know what we're talking about. You
also didn't read that I was willing to fly in one of our engineers from NY
to take a core sample, have it analyzed to prove that it met the criteria.
Yes, it would have cost me more to prove that I'm right but I would have
still will win.
Now unless you've read all the postings, stop making assumptions and get on
with something you know a lot about, like nothing.