Posted to alt.home.repair
Worn out Retread Worn out Retread is offline

Default DAMN the EPA

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 00:00:39 GMT, Joe wrote:

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:54:28 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
I just tried to buy my goto weed killer, MSMA today to kill Johnson and
especially Dallisgrass.
Can't find it anywhere and am told the EPA stopped the manufacturing at
the
end of Dec 09.
I even asked the Spectricide rep what to use in its place and he said
there
wasn't anything.
SO if you use it, find it and stock up. I still have some Double dursban
Thank god for online sales, found it online in Georgia, a little pricey,
$76 for a gallon+shipping
DAMN THE EPA
Yeah, I really driving through towns with mutant children with puss
oozing out of their eyes.

you really what? hate, love, tolerate, enjoy, laugh....?

Where are these towns? they must still exist if manufacturing just
stopped
in dec 09.

cites? sources?

No, just that there's a reason the EPA exists and it isn't just to
annoy you.

Its existence is to appease lobbyists.