Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Sanity don't read.

snip

I've met a lot of people in ngs. Some people know how to use them and others
don't. I consistently get great advice. And even when I don't, sometimes
this is a good place to think things through.

Don't let it get under your skin. Yes, there is an abundance of really bad
advice. But it's usually pretty obvious. Above all: Telling people what to
do in ngs is usually a waste of time because you don't own them and you
don't even own this thread. I've started many a threads that I left behind
because it got off the track or I just didn't find it interesting.

See, even though you've been a bit grouchy, I don't mind. It's all fair
here. If I don't like it I can leave. And so can you.

:-) -----this means all is well and don't sweat it. If you don't like it.
Move on. :-)