Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT How the Corporations Broke Ralph Nader and America, Too.

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:19:07 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The Corvair M-80. I
bought it from a CHP officer who had put 100lbs of sand in the trunk
to stabilize it and had really kept her up. She was quieter on the
freeway at 90mph than Mom's '63 Lincoln Continental, though I
preferred borrowing the Lincoln for the drive-in movies. You could put
the front seat all the way back and put your feet up on the dash (for
warmups), and it was wide enough to lay all the way down in. 4 kids
could horizontally bop in one. Ah, to be 19 again...

Ah to own a Rambler Station Wagon again...every..every seat folded
down...turned it into a very well padded and bouncy van...and a big
playroom for bad boys and girls..

Crom but I loved my Rambler wagon....sign

And the girls who went for rides with me....bigger sigh....

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost