Posted to alt.home.repair
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Can't remove this

On Apr 9, 9:31*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Sound like the tri wing thing. If you're an authorized user,
you get the screw driver tips that fit.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I add my support to the claims of no authorization
required to obtain Tri-Wing bits and screws...

They are NO LONGER considered security screws,
they are however an improvement to vandal resistance
over standard slotted, Phillips, Torx, Allen and Robertson
fasteners... Even the screws and bits with the "security"
shafts in them are no longer considered security...

If you are looking for something truly secure and of
limited distribution then try this company --
Bryce Fastener of Gilbert, Arizona...
http://www.brycefastener.com/

They offer true security fastener products...

~~ Evan