Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Obama is over-taxed says his telepromter hypno-disk

On 4/4/2010 6:47 AM, Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Chief Egalitarian wrote:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/...-word-res.html

Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being
'over-taxed'

Probably a planted question to enable him to take up all
the alloted time without answering any difficult questions.
...lew...

I doubt it. That's a trick Bush would have done but Obama doesn't need
to pull that kind of stunt because he's got the answers to the
questions. What he should have done when presented with such a
simplistic and ignorant question is just said no, Americans aren't
overtaxed. Anyone who has seen a list of where countries rank in regard
to taxation would already know that the U.S. is on of the least taxed
countries in the industrial world.

I happened to be watching that event and heard the whole thing myself.
What really happened was that Obama just used that woman's question as a
springboard to go into a mini speech about a subject that he wanted to
present to the audience. He went into great detail about a number of
different issues besides whether we are taxed too much or not. If you
had seen it in person it wasn't like he was taking 17 minutes to answer
that simple question. He just took that question and went into detail in
a number of different directions. But if all you are doing islooking for
a way to criticize Obama and you didn't see it yourself, then I guess
this was a good opportunity for you.

Hawke