Nick Finnigan

Default Replacing Conventional with Combi Boiler - How DIY is this ?

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
I am considering replacing my conventional boiler with a combi-boiler
and during the replacement I will probably also relocate it. One
option is to move it on the same wall but closer to the origin of the
pipework, i.e. I will only need to cut the existing pipework not
introduce any new joints except where they actually connect to the
boiler. The other option is to move it onto the opposite wall which
will involve new pipework.

Just to tag on a question which Kevin might need to consider...
what are the best options for routing a gas pipe from one side
of the room to the other (particularly past a doorway)?