Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default MFT3 + T75 vs Kapex.

On Apr 8, 8:37*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 4/8/2010 6:50 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Same money, give or take.
I can think of all kinds of reasons to go with the MFT& *T75 because
it will do so much more than the Kapex... and I am wondering if the
Kapex would be more accurate if at all?

With no table saw in the plans, I can't imagine not having a miter saw
of some type when doing just about any kind of general woodworking.

You see... *I* am rethinking my next move. I received an offer for my
countertop business, but I keep my CNC.

Sounds like a nice sea change. Have you checked out FOG yet:

http://festoolownersgroup.com/

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Oh goodie... another forum....and a damned fine one at that G

The MFT and a track will do all kinds of crosscuts. I was looking at a
demo at the Toronto Woodworking Machinery show and I can see that a
mitre saw would be essential in a face-frame project. I can see that.
But it doesn't need to be a Kapex.....does it? G