Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default MFT3 + T75 vs Kapex.

"Robatoy" wrote

You see... *I* am rethinking my next move. I received an offer for my
countertop business, but I keep my CNC.
I will basically have no tools. Period. A fresh start for a much more
interesting path. I already have a few designs to fill orders I have.
And NO MORE solid surface dust! These are interesting times.

No tools?? NO TOOLS?!?!?!?

You would be nekkid. Get some tools man! Maybe Harbor Freight? LOL

I don't know what the market is for CNC stuff in your area is. But you may
just be about to find out. But no tools and no shop?? Sound bad. You are
going to have do do something. I can not imagine you on the front porch,
gumming oatmeal, in a rocking chair.

Interesting times indeed.