Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Purchasing a house with animal damage.....

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 05:37:32 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

mm wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:48:59 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

You can contact a funeral home or your county medical examiner to
discover where they got theirs. These folks can also point you to
companies in your local that do this sort of work (hey, somebody has
to deal with the hulls after a vampire strike).

Very unfair. Vampires only kill a couple people at a time, at most,
if only because good looking women are hard to find.

Here's a tip that may save your life!

This business about a wooden stake through the heart of a vampire is pure
Hollywood bull****. If you read Bram Stoker's book, "Dracula," you'll find

I did read the book. It was the only scary book I ever read, that is,
the only one that actually had the scary effect. Because books are
just words on paper and most didnt' drag me in as far as one ten-page
part of Dracula did. I was 12 or 14 , not sure it would work at my
age, even if it was the first time reading it.

that the instrument of choice is a BOWIE KNIFE, not some ****ant tent-peg!

I'm in Texas. We have a LOT of Bowie Knives in Texas and hardly any vampire
problem at all.

You should give one to person driving into Texas.