Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default England, some friendly comments

Stormin Mormon wrote:
"Clot" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've not visited England. I'd sure like to, some day. I've
heard the countryside is more breath taking beautiful than
much any where else in the world.

For a small country, we certainly have a wide variety of
scenary though we
don't do deserts, glaciers or canyons!

CY: The pictures I've seen, very elegant. James Herriot's
books, and the TV series, I really enjoyed. One email friend
of mine sent me a couple photos of the country side near
Thirsk (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) where Herriot lived.
Of course, that's a pen name for the man.

And, the people are kind and friendly. Except for the
Mussies, drug addicted TWOK'ers, the Yobs, ruffians,
gypsies, and such.

In the words of Douglas Adams "mostly harmless", though we
do have our share
of the latter groups you mention.

CY: I read Hitchhikers's Guide when I was in college. It
was a bit of cult classic at that time, and I was curious
what I'd missed. It's quite a book. Well, I'd best get some
more salted peanuts, and try to find my towel. The towel is
not optional. Do I see yellow?

'It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'