Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default rewiring permit snag - abandoned wires

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've not visited England. I'd sure like to, some day. I've
heard the countryside is more breath taking beautiful than
much any where else in the world.

For a small country, we certainly have a wide variety of scenary though we
don't do deserts, glaciers or canyons!

And, the people are kind and friendly. Except for the
Mussies, drug addicted TWOK'ers, the Yobs, ruffians,
gypsies, and such.

In the words of Douglas Adams "mostly harmless", though we do have our share
of the latter groups you mention.

"Clot" wrote in message
Bob, I respectfully disagree. The government employees I
have
encountered in almost all contact with the government at
any level
are folk too dumb or too lazy to make a living in any
other field.
This is even worse when it comes to elected office.

From the other side of The Pond, but that's my experience
too, over here.