Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I've Got A Bone To Pick

So far so good; however, as would be expected, the board was cupped.

Norm's solution was to make a kerf cut on the concave side of each
board about 2/3-3/4 thru the board.

I would have just ripped the boards where he kerfed them and glued it
up and then flatten it. You could keep them collated and probably
barely notice the joints. I work with a lot of pine. I am processing a
few thou feet right now. It is mostly beautifully flat 12" wide stuff
but a few pieces do cup (like the 12 footers I left in the rain) and
they just get selected to be ripped down into thinner pieces.