Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default Solar Power Home

On Apr 7, 2:39*pm, "gnu / linux" wrote:
Wonder if solar is too expensive for the W.Va. coal miners ?

Or the 115 Chinese coal miners rescued recently after 8 DAYS in a
flooding mine? And the 33, or more, being sought! And with their
control of their media one knows that such 'bad' news is not
propaganda!

But while 25 the miners in W.Va. has been mentioned every hour on
every North American network not a word about the Chinese one!

And then later on there'll be a few comments about the 'Poor safety
record' of Chinese mines and few 'tut-tuts' about cheap labour
industry.

While the W.Va mine had ................ what was it, yes probably
higher standards, ............ but 120 safety violations?

Where IS government when really needed? Possibly being lobbied in
Washington or the state capital?

Just a minute let me check on international news on the internet for
the latest on the Chines incident. And I'll post here.