Posted to alt.home.repair
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default rewiring permit snag - abandoned wires

"Bob F" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's rare now days. A government employee who makes sense?

Nonsense. Most of the ones I've dealt with make great sense.
Every inspector has been great. The "tank and boiler inspector"
that came out and tested the spare used air compressor tank I
bought was spectacular.

I get so tired of the bitching about government employees. I've
dealt with far worse in private businesses I've dealt with. Try
getting a useful answer at Home Depot, for instance.

Bob, I respectfully disagree. The government employees I have
encountered in almost all contact with the government at any level
are folk too dumb or too lazy to make a living in any other field.
This is even worse when it comes to elected office.

--
Nonny
Suppose you were an idiot.

-Mark Twain