Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Future Space programs Anniversary of an amazingly enduring design

Eregon on 07 Apr 2010 17:07:01 GMT typed in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote in
Yeah, I'm pumped for the Mar Direct program. Yes, it will cost a
lot of money. Even for the Feds, 20 billion is not insignificant. (Or
it used to not be, but ... ) it can be done.

$20B??

Nobama blew more than that in his first 6 months in office just on vote-
buying schemes!

Which tells you where we can hide the money. Just put it in
"Extraordinary Community Organizing" and the Progressives will never
question it.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!