Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Future Space programs Anniversary of an amazingly enduring design

Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Tue, 6 Apr 2010
23:50:51 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
I'd like to think that the technology from the moon shot is
probably still out there. The various wisdom needed to
manufacture rockets is likely archived in a government
building, stored safely on IBM punch cards.

To use an expression "It ain't rocket science. Even rocket
science isn't rocket science!"

We're still making rockets. We still have the plans. Setting up
the production lines will take some doing. Mostly it will take Will,
political and otherwise.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!