Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jon Banquer invades VX Forum

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:28:23 -0400, Wes wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

(Doug Miller) fired this volley in news:hpf4vh$gv7$3
:

And on the gripping hand, there's.... you.

AHAH! Another sci-fi fan! G

LLoyd

A while back in a search for space, I almost tossed my old paperbacks. I managed to toss
a few periodicals but I couldn't dump the books.

I need to create an index of my scifi and other books that have barcodes. I have a
scanner, I just need a way to turn the barcode data into an entry into a database of what
I have on hand.

I *hate* buying a book I have.

Wes

Chuckle..Ive got about 6000 books, of which probably 3000 are scifi
....another 1500 are military histories...and I have about 30 multiple
copies, from Heinlein, to Cardnal of the Kremlin....sigh

One book..Ive found 4 different copies of the same book....

Gunner, who hits second hand stores for books. Hardbacks for 35 cents
are a good deal..if you have room....

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost