Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,misc.consumers.house
Oscar_Lives[_2_] Oscar_Lives[_2_] is offline

Default Home ac having problems - freon doesn't seem to be circulating

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Not wrong, just incomplete. The professional coil cleaning
chemicals do wonders.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So does hydrofluric acid and a belt sander.

"brassplyer" wrote in message

My method - disconnect power from unit at the outside
breaker and main
breaker. Take top grill/fan piece of condenser housing. Pull
plant
crap out by hand and/or with a shop vac, hose down the coils
to remove
other crap. Anything wrong with this?

Unit was working like a champ the last time I fired it up a
few months
ago. Cooled off the house quickly. Sound like maintenance
was
obviously called for (as of that time) to you?