Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pests making holes near door

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:05:06 -0700 (PDT), lora
wrote:

Hello,

Yesterday, we saw a swarm of what looked like winged flies/bugs of
some sort. I'm not sure what they are, but they were piled up in a
swarm. A few hours later, there were small holes near the edge of the
door in the wooden part.

Is there something that we should spray to get rid of these bugs/pests
from damaging property? How do we keep them out?

Please no flames. thank you!

Termites are swarming. You need an inspection, possible treatment.
Termites can do a lot of serious damage before detected. Call a pro.