Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default Low volume toilets

On Apr 6, 8:24*am, Steve B wrote:
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 10:06:16 -0400, Steve B wrote:
On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:24:23 -0700, Roy wrote:

==
I'm laughing so hard, that I can hardly type (key) this. So true, so
true, the hype over the past twenty years about low-flow toilets has
been just that...HYPE.

I'm going to save your posting and send it to all of my friends and
relatives...I'm sure that they will agree with you.
==

Damn Roy, I can't believe anyone is as dumb as me!
How often do they let you out unsupervised.

What is your political view point, dumby?
After all I make all my posts political in one manor or another.

==
You don't want to know my politics...but I'll give you a hint.

You made a mistake by sending the redcoats back to England...you could
have been Canada South.

Too late now.
==