Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default Festool, what kinda deal is that?

On Apr 6, 11:23*am, "chaniarts"
wrote:
CW wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:07:31 -0600, the infamous "Max"
scrawled the following:

"Leon" wrote

Our new home, 30 years ago had all carpet and 10 years later we
replace with expensive carpet. *14 years later replaced with all
tile. *Tile is sooooooooooooooooo much easier to maintain and
clean and does not stink. You never reall realize how much a
carpet begins to stink until you get rid of it, permanently. Allergies
are not so much of a problem any more ever with pets.

Ah! *Another believer!

Let me ask you pet owners a question: *Why do you let your animals go
without showers/baths for weeks when you wouldn't let yourself, mate,
or kids do the same? *And then why do you complain when the carpets
stink? *I don't get it.

Cats are self cleaning. I have five of them.

all 6 of my cats get biweekly showers when the temps are above 70. swmbo and
i set up a production line. one washs, rinses, hands off to the next for
drying. repeat.

it cuts down on shedding dramatically.

they don't like the hair dryer tho. *damhikt.

They don't like the clothes dryer, either. The stupid kitten looked
like it was drunk for a week.