Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Hyperinflation as a goal?

wrote in message
On Apr 5, 10:03 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

If you know of an exception, I'd love to hear it.

--
Ed Huntress

Well, I'm glad you pointed that out, Dan, since my statement was about
typical parents. g

How stupid can you be. Exceptions are always not typical.

Oh, gosh, Dan, you just keep knocking my feet out from under me. d8-)

That's great. Now, which of those college graduates is staying home to
fulfill the roll of maybe 1/10 of a high-quality, highly-paid private
school
teacher?

And how is that relavant?

It would be good to know if a PhD. in biochemistry is spending his or her
time teaching 5-year-olds how to add and subtract, which is certainly a wise
use of the resources employed to educate the parent, or if it's a BA in art
history trying to teach AP calculus to high schoolers.

'Just curious.

And how old are your grandneices?

See above.

Dan