Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default #OT# Recession is over!!!

On Apr 5, 2:34*pm, Hawke wrote:

Does anyone actually deserve 400 million dollars? What's the point of
having that kind of money in the first place? Once you have all the
necessities of life covered everything else is just for useless luxuries
and doesn't do anything for you. Might as well let the government take
that surplus and use it for the common good. I would be glad to give up
that money if I were in his shoes. That's better than having one person
just buy himself more houses, cars, jewelry, and other crap rich people
buy because they have nothing better to do with their time.

Hawke

So you want to take 400 million out of the economy and put out of work
all the carpenters, gardeners, architects, yacht builders, etc. And
then maybe have the government spend 400 million to stimulate the
economy.

Dan