Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Hyperinflation as a goal?

"cavelamb" ""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote in message
m...
On 4/5/2010 1:20 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

What parents do you know who can make a "better selection" of subject
matter?

Last time it was, "Parents should be responsible for their kids
education."
But now "What do parent's know?".

Typical...

What do you mean "last time"? Are you referring to something I said? And if
so, what was the full statement?

Parents are indeed responsible to see that their kids get a good education.
If they live in a pesthole where education stinks and they have to worry
about guns in school, they should get the hell out.

And the abililty of typical parents to make a "better selection" of subject
matter than the curricula devised by the whole heirarchy of experts in
education is between nil and zero.

If you know of an exception, I'd love to hear it.

--
Ed Huntress