Doug Miller

Default Sawdust inside carrying case of new PC 557?

In article , Bay Area Dave wrote:
scrooge? I'm not a HD manager. I'm merely giving you a little insight
into how business works. the idea is to thwart the dishonest folks
without ****ing off the honest people. giving a 40% discount to
everyone who claims an item was used would result in rampant cheating,

Perhaps -- but how does that differ from the status quo? The Borgs accept
returns unquestioningly, maybe don't even check to see if the tool has been
used, maybe don't care. The result is rampant cheating.