Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best glue to reattach decals to child's trike

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

-snip-
The best site I've see for your question:

http://www.thistothat.com/

Good start- but note what they say when one of the this's is plastic
"There are so many kinds of plastic its hard to give advice here that
applies to them all. If possible try a small test in an area that
doesn't show. "

I suspect those chinese trikes are that accursed polyvinyl that
*nothing* sticks to.

Jim

It's probably high density polyethylene, "HDPE". You might
look up what sort of glue would be good for that. Look for
a marking somewhere on the item. I'm not sure if it's a
government requirement or not but I see most plastic items
with a molded in script indicating what it's made of.

TDD