Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Beryl[_5_] Beryl[_5_] is offline

Default Ping BottleBob

Taft resident Gunner Asch replying to wrong post:
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 10:49:37 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"A cookie store is a bad idea. Besides, the market research reports say
America
likes crispy cookies, not soft and chewy cookies like you
make." --Response to Debbi Fields' idea of starting Mrs. Fields' Cookies.
"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." --Decca
Recording Co., rejecting the Beatles, 1962 ]
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties."
-- George W. Bush discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder
Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

1. "The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a

|snip|

Local residents asked the Southern Pacific Railroad if the station could
be named Moro when the rails arrived about 1900.
Instead, the railroad directed the station be called Moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taft,_California