Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Horizontal TV Antenna Separation

On Apr 4, 10:18*am, "Frank McElrath" wrote:
Rather than split and amplify an HD antenna in my attic, I decided I'll just
get an additional one with a dedicated lead.

Any idea how much horizontal separation I would need for an anntena of this
type:

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-ANT751-Out...ption/dp/B0024...

First off, what is wrong with your present antenna? Does it get good
signal now? If it does, you could probably feed another TV with a
splitter and still get decent signal strength. If not, then you should
put in an amp close to the antenna. You won't know until you try.