Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default So Much For 'Energy Star' Ratings

On Apr 4, 12:47*am, Larry Jaques wrote:

I'm checking for wheat allergies so I bought a loaf of wheat-free
(rice) bread in the local organic place today. When I got to the
checker, I just about crapped my pants when it rang up at $5.19.
I bought it, 'cuz I'm out of bread, but I sure as hell won't be back
for more.

It is worse than that. When you make a sandwich using your rice
bread, be sure to hold it in both hands when you eat it. Rice bread
has no strength, so if you do not hold it carefully, it will fall
apart.

There used to be a soy carob bread that was much superior to rice
bread. But the company that made it stopped manufacturing it.

Dan