Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much for T1-11, installed?

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote

With all of that, I'd agree that 10k sounds about right. I had a big
siding job to get quotes on about five years ago. The lowest was
$60,000, the highest was $140,000. We went with the cheap job. I think
the other guys would have done better, but not 80k better. It is amazing
how much of a spread contractors can be. Same with paving, over 100%
difference from high to low.

Hey, did you have a driveway redone? I'm curious what that costs in
general. Looking for simple cement sort where it comes in blocks.
Currently a double wide.

Yeah, can get some real spread in costs. I generally go with the middle
fellow.

It was a driveway, parking lot, and part of a street. Can't really say how
the prices are compared to a small residential job. Get a few quotes
though, and ask about the reputation of the company. Some are sleazy, some
are great. .