Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Deforestation side effect.

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:09:21 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"
scrawled the following:

"Robatoy" wrote
.
BUT.... many dogs could do that, in a group like that. It's
unbelievable what can be done with even minimal training.
For instance, I have my dog trained to interrupt whatever it is *I* am
doing in order to pay attention to HER desire to play, pee, walkies,
belly-rubs, poops, fetch.

Who trained who?

I submit that both Toy and his dog are completely untrained.
Do I hear a second?

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.