Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Deforestation side effect.

On Apr 3, 9:07*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 4/3/10 3:48 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:51 pm, *wrote:
On 4/3/10 2:33 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Definitely ON topic, thank you, jo4hn.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...orestation.jpg

If that's not photoshop'd, that's quite a feat!

Mike? Really? Lighten up, 'k? Who gives a fiddlers' fried flyin' if it
is shooped? K?

Chill, man. *:-)

I don't care if if was photoshop'd. *That wasn't my point. *It's a cure
pic, either way.

What I am saying (which was lost in text only format) is, if there's a
guy who can get that many dogs to sit still in a line like that, it's an
amazing feat and I'll buy him a beer.

Better? * *:-)

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Better. MUCH better.G
..
..
..
BUT.... many dogs could do that, in a group like that. It's
unbelievable what can be done with even minimal training.
For instance, I have my dog trained to interrupt whatever it is *I* am
doing in order to pay attention to HER desire to play, pee, walkies,
belly-rubs, poops, fetch.