Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Only $29 Was: New battery powered hammers

On 03/27/10 05:31 pm, Master Betty wrote:

I was tempted to buy one of these the last time I was at HD.

Has anyone tried one and what did you think of it? I can think of some
pratical uses ie: beteween studs and one handed nailing.

I'll let you know after the one I just bought -- for $29 at HD -- is
charged up and ready to go.

$29??? Yes, only $29. That's what the ryobitools.com Web site (click on
Promotions) says. My local HD had them marked at $59 but, when
confronted by the Web site, they sold it to me for $29 -- and printed
the Web page for future reference.

The one disadvantage is that it's a 12v unit, so the batteries aren't
interchangeable with the other Ryobi tools I already have.

Perce