Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Hyperinflation as a goal?

F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:07:33 -0800, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:
snip
That would, however, require the American public
to grow a pair and stop being afraid of their own shadow. That isn't
practical with all of the hype from every possible direction so it
will require that our politicians display a little courage, possibly
by falling on their own swords for the greater good.

snip
============
Even here there is no [quasi] logic applied. With the serious
problems of illegal immigration, drugs, and now narco-violence
spilling over our souther borders, why do we have troops
stationed everywhere in the world *EXCEPT* along the southern
border?

That's easy George.
The Latin gangs terrorizing places like Phoenix aren't wearing diapers on
their heads.
4th ID would be patrolling the streets from Mexico City north to the border
today if they did.

I still think my idea to parachute 10,000 naked menopausal Irish women each
with a bottle of single malt into Iraq and Afgahanistan is a winner. They'd
give a drunken Irish ass woopin' to anyone that didn't gouge out their eyes
and that would be the end of that.

--
John R. Carroll