Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_9_] Steve B[_9_] is offline

Default I brought home Husky brand

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Steve B wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I bought a C-H pressure washer, years ago. Plastic pump
housing, which cracked during use. Left me without a washer.
I decided not to buy a plastic pump if possible. Home Depot
had one, Powermate brand, which had metal housing. That has
worked well, for me.

Two 750 watt power inverters, Huskey and Vector, both from
ebay. One died. Went and looked. It was the Husky which
died. I guess that's a couple more votes to avoid those
brands.

Sigh. What pathetic logic. It says nothing about the quality, or how
you (ab)used them.

And you , being the omnipotent being you are can make judgments on such
things?

I wish he had read my post back when my Husky took a **** and not bought
one. Now I hope that two posts here that Husky is **** will sway someone
away from their power washers. All, that is, except the omnipotent.

Two failures is too small of a sample for proper statistical
analyses, no matter how tight your panties are bunched. This compressor
was used daily, five days a week for two years in a manufacturing
environment where both metalworking and assembly of vinyl canopies were
done. With out it or the matching Campbell Hausfeld, there would have
been no shipments.

Keep bitching about things you don't understand.

How about this, Michael? You just keep bitching about how much smarter you
are than all of the rest of us, and I'll keep on ignoring you. Will that
work for you? Works for me. Soon, you will find yourself among a group who
thinks you are the smartest person on the planet. You will know that time
when you are standing in the dark all alone.

Steve