Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Hyperinflation as a goal?

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Since you mentioned him, he just passed away this week...

On Caesar Chavez Day no less.

I actually admire the guy. Speaking of César Chávez.

At least in his earlier days, he was anti illegal immigration since
he knew that undermined the wages of mexican americans that were farm
laborers.

One of the unintended consequences of his efforts was that illegal
immigration became more attractive.
He also has managed to get State offices closed one day each year.
I went to file a motion in Superior Court and they were closed. I should
have twigged to a holiday of some sort because traffic was pretty light. Man
was I ****ed. Three hours of driving and $20.00 to park for nothing.
LOL

--
John R. Carroll