Tony D.

Default Sawdust inside carrying case of new PC 557?

Alot of meanness going on latley.:)

"danh" wrote in message et...
Thanks Chris,

Ya know Usenet sometimes isnt perfect. After I posted I got an error
contacting my News server. As of now I only see one reply from me. Next
time I will only half post, then when it screws up it will only show you
one. Hope that is acceptable

danh

"Chris Merrill" wrote in message
.com...
yeah...we heard...when you posted the same thing 38 minutes earlier...

danh wrote:
I had that exact problem TWICE lately. Once was even with that exact

plate
joiner. I had also gotten a Bosch jigsaw. The jigsaw was even worse,

as it
had a blade installed AND 2 packs of blades in the case (one already
opened). I kept the blades and returned both tools and repurchased ones
with their cases still factory sealed.

--
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)