Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Have their been any posting from our remodeler friend Kate?

"cshenk" wrote in message
news
"willshak" wrote

You ever notice how kind the members of this group are to someone who has
a female nick?
If the nick was male, he would be attacked for asking so many stupid
questions.

Heheh actually I've never had a problem here. It's more in how one
presents oneself in the group. Grin, only the real regulars will probably
remember 'cshenk' isn't a guy.

I've certainly asked my share of dumb questions!

I agree the attitude of the question asker plays an important role...There
is nothing worse than asking a question then getting all snotty about not
getting the magic no work answer they expected..Or getting ****ed at being
told what they are trying to do is wrong...Though I've been here for many
years I did not know cshenk was female..Guess I should pay more
attention...LOL..