Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Have their been any posting from our remodeler friend Kate?

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:59:08 -0400, "h"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:05:19 -0400, "cshenk" wrote:

Could a male endure the 9 months of pregnancy and then the hours of pain
in childbirth?

Probably would complain more. Lets face it, we ladies just don't have a
choice in that one.

Sure we do. It's called "Childfree". Tubal ligation is easy, cheap, and I
highly recommend it. It's about as uncomfortable as a monthly period, it
costs about 20% of a labor/delivery (cost me $1200, 25 years ago,
uninsured), and you only have to do it once. Hell, it wasn't painless, but
I'd do it once a year if I had to, if it meant I wouldn't have to worry
about breeding.

Don't quote me! Carol posted the above, so don't attribute it to me,
please. Or snip a little better ...