Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] shellyfDELETE@hotmail.com is offline

Default GROUT !

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:57:56 -0700, "RJ" wrote:

A neighbor spent a fortune having ceramic tile
installed in her kitchen floor. ( it looked so nice in the picture )

She's quickly found out that;
Drop a dish or glass, and it's "smasho" !

But more annoying is the grout lines;
It seems they collect every bit of dirt and grime,
and cleaning them is a bitch.

Surely, there must be some sort of ( water based ) product
that'll seal up and waterproof the grout lines...
???

I used http://www.groutshields.com/ about a year ago. Grout is
perfect. Since then I added a different color in the bathroom and a
utility hall - same excellent results. I have no relationship with
groutshields other than a satisfiied user.