Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Weisgram[_2_] Jim Weisgram[_2_] is offline

Default Pepper Mills

Considering the ceramic sets, I have seen the plans to turn them and stepped
back from the kit. The instructors at Woodcraft were not even sure how to
turn these type grinders although they sold the kits. I have seen articles
on the subject of turning mills for the ceramic kits and it involves some
pretty advanced wood turning techniques and or tools.

The standard mills are complicated enough IMHO.

FYI, the Woodcraft web site has instructions for how to prepare and
install.