Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Insurance claim....

In article ,
"Master Betty" wrote:

I wonder if different states have different regulations? In Texas (I think)
the state pretty much tells the insurance company what they can and cannot
do. When I purchased my homeowners ins I wasn't aware of an option and I
deliberately purchased the cheapest I could find. They just replaced my roof
outright and applied a $1800 deductible. Ouch!

They do. In Indiana (anyway) you can get either replacement value (for
more premium) or you can get the prorated kind.

--
I get off on '57 Chevys
I get off on screamin' guitars