Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default Have their been any posting from our remodeler friend Kate?

On Mar 31, 10:31*pm, willshak wrote:
aemeijers wrote the following:

willshak wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote the following:
hr(bob) wrote:
Has anyone seen any postings from Kate? *She had a lot of questions,
and got answers, and now seems to have disappeared.

She was run off by all the drooling mouth breathers. Excuse
me, I have to wipe my face.

TDD

You ever notice how kind the members of this group are to someone who
has a female nick?
If the nick was male, he would be attacked for asking so many stupid
questions.

Mebbe because the female posters seldom seem to cop an attitude? I'll
go out of my way to help anyone who asks an honest question in a
friendly manner- everyone has to start somewhere. The male posters
usually try to bluff that they know most of it already, but only need
help with one little thing.

Not all males cop an attitude when asking a question here, yet some
responders do.

And yeah, some of us enjoy the chance to be gallant. It comes up so
seldom in real life.

I'm sorry that you seldom get the chance to be gallant. I'm gallant all
the time. I respect women more than some of my fellow males who consider
them 'game'.
They have a harder life than we men do, more so in some countries where
they are treated as property that can be bartered or sold, even by their
parents.
Could a male suffer the monthly period for 30 plus years (360 months)?
Would a male avoid intercourse because they could suffer the consequences?
Could a male endure the 9 months of pregnancy and then the hours of pain
in childbirth?
Could a male handle menopause?
Would a male accept lower wages than women for the same work?
If you have a female in your life, respect her and be glad you were not
born female (this time!).
Misogynist or macho comments may follow.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Totally agree, Bill.